Make A Referral
For our Residential Programs, individuals who are eligible for program services meet the following criteria:
- Dependent and delinquent males/females (court ordered) and/or voluntary mental health placements.
- Between the ages of 12-18.
- Serious symptoms related to an acute condition or exacerbation of a serious and persistent disorder.
- Impairments in several areas of daily life including social, educational, family, and psychological functioning.
- Limited ability to form and maintain relationships or to seek support.
- Capable of eventual adjustment to outpatient treatment.
- Unsupportive or deteriorated social system which creates difficulty in coping and requires routine monitoring and support.
- DSM IV diagnosis indicates the presence of a mental disorder requiring 24-hour residential treatment.
- May have substance use/abuse/dependency issues.
- Mental health services are prescribed or recommended as medically necessary by a licensed physician.
Individuals we typically do not accept for treatment are:
- Intellectually Disabled (generally defined as recent Intelligence Quotient testing below 70 within the past year).
- Individuals in need of detoxification (admission considered upon medical clearance).
- Historically and seriously violent.
- Actively psychotic and in need of acute hospitalization (admission considered upon stabilization).
Contact our Admissions Department:
Lynnet Scully - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lori Steele - email@example.com
Map of PA